Frequency of God’s Voice – Part 4 (11/28/2021)
November 28, 2021
The Power of Resonance
OPENING STATEMENT: God created all of us with both a worshipper and warrior character as part of the real us (original self). We must engage our warrior and worshipper to overcome evil and experience God’s goodness.
King David is an example of a mighty warrior and powerful worshipper.
Psalm 139: 13-14
For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
- A transaction between David and God took place while he was in his mother’s womb. God formed David’s “original self”.
- David was a powerful warrior:
- David was a powerful worshipper:
- When David was living in the character that God made him, the heart of the Father RESONATED inside of David, and he demonstrated an extraordinary capability to defeat his enemies and to worship powerfully. He could be both highly authoritative and incredibly kind and sensitive.
- In our culture, even our contemporary church culture, a widely held view is that a real worshipper cannot/should not be a force in confronting evil.
We must change this.
- Characteristics of a worshipper: someone that habitually wants to be in God’s presence, a person who loves the gentleness of God’s peace and taking in the sweetness of an intimate moment with Jesus. A person with the capacity to go into worship mode in a moment’s notice no matter where they are or what they are doing. They are real with you, and they want you to be real with them. They are all about the conversation. They are transparent.
- Characteristics of a warrior: someone who is strong and highly confident, both inside and out, someone who makes good decisions when things get difficult. Someone you want to be around when danger comes near. Someone who will instruct me on what to do, often using a tone that makes me uncomfortable. Their words are few, and they are focused. Someone who can actually win the war.
- To walk in the person God created us to be (our “original self”) is the Kingdom of Darkness’s greatest fear.
Genesis 1: 26-27
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
We are at war with darkness. It is a war we must win. We have what it takes when we are tuned into God’s frequency and the heart of Heaven “resonates” within us.
Tactics of Darkness:
- Lies: Satan is a liar, and the father of lies. He creates doubt about truth, and then outright lies to us.
- Fear: Fear is Satan’s primary tool. Fear is designed to keep us preoccupied to the point where we cease to believe what God has said.
- Pain: Pain, either physical or emotional, will direct our focus to ourselves. It makes seeking out our “original self” seem impossible.
Here is what we have to do:
- Find God’s Frequency where resonance takes place- Ask, Seek, Knock
- Release the Worshipper the Father placed inside you! Give thanks to God, displace complaining with thanking God for His goodness.
- Release the Warrior inside you. Begin to declare, forcefully if necessary, the truth of who you are.
The worshipper and the warrior can merge and work together to produce a powerful moment. The worshippers became the warriors when the Israelites marched around Jericho.
What is the Holy Spirit saying to you through this message?
Leave a Reply