ELIM – Enlarge; Launch; Invade; Move.
- Destiny cannot be fulfilled until there is movement.
- In order to step into God’s destiny for your life, you must move forward in the direction that God has called you.
- In order for Jesus to fulfill his destiny here on earth- movement was required
- Jesus could not fulfill His destiny until He moved into Jerusalem on Palm Sunday.
12 The next day a great multitude that had come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, and cried out: “Hosanna! ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ The King of Israel!” 14 Then Jesus, when He had found a young donkey, sat on it; as it is written: 15 “Fear not, daughter of Zion; Behold, your King is coming, Sitting on a donkey’s colt.” (John 12:12-15 NKJ)
- Movement has everything to do with timing – God’s timing. God’s Clock!
- To see God’s plan fulfilled in your life you have to submit to this movement: Timing.
- Jesus could not enter Jerusalem as a King until Palm Sunday.
- On Palm Sunday, it was a King’s Move to declare His authority as a King.
JESUS MOVE WITH AUTHORITY IN HUMILITY
- Jesus demonstrated his authority as King by choosing a donkey over a horse.
Rejoice, O people of Zion! Shout in triumph, O people of Jerusalem! LOOK, YOUR KING IS COMING TO YOU. HE IS RIGHTEOUS AND VICTORIOUS, YET HE IS HUMBLE, RIDING ON A DONKEY (Zechariah 9:9 NLT)
- Jesus, The Oasis of Eternal Life, chose humility over pride!
- Jesus had all authority.
“ALL AUTHORITY has been given to ME in HEAVEN and on EARTH.” (Matthew 28:18 NKJ)
- He delegated that authority to us.
19 GO THEREFORE and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you (Matthew 28:19-20 NKJ)
- Go therefore – Move therefore in humility: to make disciples, to baptize them, to teach them.
19 Behold, I give you THE AUTHORITY to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Luke 10:19 NKJ)
20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.” (Luke 10:19-20 NKJ)
- It was delegated to you in humility. In humility it must be used.
10 HUMBLE yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. (James 4:10 NKJ)
- Kingdom authority comes with humility.
3 Yes, HE HUMBLED YOU BY LETTING YOU GO HUNGRY and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to you and your ancestors. He did it to teach you that people do not live by bread alone; rather, we live by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. (Deuteronomy 8:3 NLT)
- Humility leads to hunger for God.
JESUS MOVE WITH AUTHORITY IN OBEDIENCE
8 And being found in appearance as a man, He HUMBLED HIMSELF and BECAME OBEDIENT to the point of death, even the death of the cross. (Philippians 2:8 NKJ)
- It was humility that led Jesus to Jerusalem on this Palm Sunday!
- It was obedience that led Jesus to the cross.
- The King was also the sacrificial lamb.
22 But don’t just listen to God’s word. YOU MUST DO WHAT IT SAYS. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. (James 1:22 NLT)
- What is the Holy Spirit saying to you through this message?